[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DIEGO] url update for projects

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Nov 29 02:26:40 CET 2003

Gabucino writes:
 > Arpi wrote:
 > > > In case haven't noticed, I am the homepage maintainer.
 > > Huh? No, i didn't noticed :)
 > > The homepage seems to be very unmaintaned... :(
 > Tough luck. No real work happens in MPlayer anyways. Bugfixing stopped,
 > prereleases stopped. Nor did anyone accept the MWN editor job. That's perfectly
 > acceptable because everyone has a life (me too), but it's not something to
 > write about. And I'm still waiting for your outline of the G2 homepage design.

Geez, everybody back to his corner and shake hands please ;-)

Development is not in a frenzy right now, but you can hardly say that
it stopped.  Patches are still being committed, improvements are still
being made.  Not at the rate that we all wished, but it has never been
that way, has it?

Anyway, this gives documenters some time to catch up ;-)

Diego