[MPlayer-dev-eng] Added new protocol smb://

Vladimir Moushkov vlindos_mpdev at abv.bg
Sat Oct 5 21:03:29 CEST 2002

Hi there,
I've made this patch (not exactly patch - included whole files - 3) to support reading films from the local net. The files are from 0.90pre8.
I really hope someone going to merge them to CVS. I haven't ever work with CVS and have no inet traffic (this is cost money!!) to apply the patch by my self. These patch is very well working open/seek/close stream support.
Currently I am working over subread.c -> if find really difficult to patch it  for reading subtitles from the lan... I hope somebody going to help me.

regards to team of best movie player: vlindos
ps. for using of the patch you may need to recompiler your samba with --enable-libsmbclient

http://www.Netinfo.bg - Новият дизайн!