[MPlayer-dev-eng] Gui partly broken in CVS ?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Nov 10 16:35:40 CET 2002

Hi,

> I'll answer my own question:
>
> Compiling the current CVS tree, I get
>
> mplayer/mw.c: In function `mplMainDraw':
> mplayer/mw.c:192: warning: implicit declaration of function `btnModify'
>
> which apparently causes the behaviour described below.
>
> Adding
>
> extern void btnModify( int event,float state );
> (or including ../skin/skin.h which contains the same declaration)
>
> in Gui/mplayer/mw.c solves the problem.

thanks, commited the include ../skin/skin.h solution.
(although i'm not gui developer/maintainer)

> However I still don't know if I was the only one to face this problem so
> let me know if you want me to create a patch.

no, i could now reproduce it on both desktop machine and on the notebook,
and your patch solved it on both.
(i didn't notice it earlier as i'm not using the gui)
(but we noticed it yesterday, when Pontscho tried to show the gui on the
linux conf 2002 presentation :(((( - he thought the dxr3 changes broke it)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team