[MPlayer-dev-eng] Gui partly broken in CVS ?

Jerome De Greef jdegreef at brutele.be
Sun Nov 10 18:22:11 CET 2002

* Arpi (arpi at thot.banki.hu) wrote:

> no, i could now reproduce it on both desktop machine and on the notebook,
> and your patch solved it on both.
> (i didn't notice it earlier as i'm not using the gui)
> (but we noticed it yesterday, when Pontscho tried to show the gui on the
> linux conf 2002 presentation :(((( - he thought the dxr3 changes broke it)

We, as users should RTFM but you as developers shoud read the MPlayer-dev-eng list ;)

BTW, the balance control doesn't work with -ao sdl(:esd), it only decreases the
general volume (it works with oss, I didn't test with other -ao).
I may look at it but I have no idea where to start (mplayer code is
quite new for me).

Jerome