[MPlayer-dev-eng] Gui partly broken in CVS ?

Jerome De Greef jdegreef at brutele.be
Sat Nov 9 14:26:32 CET 2002

Hi,

I'll answer my own question:

Compiling the current CVS tree, I get

mplayer/mw.c: In function `mplMainDraw':
mplayer/mw.c:192: warning: implicit declaration of function `btnModify'

which apparently causes the behaviour described below.

Adding

extern void btnModify( int event,float state );
(or including ../skin/skin.h which contains the same declaration)

in Gui/mplayer/mw.c solves the problem.

However I still don't know if I was the only one to face this problem so
let me know if you want me to create a patch.

Jerome