[MPlayer-dev-eng] life after the 0.90 release...

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu May 30 21:22:37 CEST 2002

Arpi writes:

 > I think we should/will release 0.90pre5 at this week, and if no new fatal
 > bug is found, it will be the final 0.90 release.

There's a ton of documentation patches from me still floating
around..  Will these be included?

 > 1. solve the i18n problem. [???]

Great, then I can start spellchecking and rewording all of MPlayer's
messages in one file instead of tackling all of the sources.

 > 6. documentation [gabu,diego,egger?]
 >
 > - re-structure it to be better

Planned.  This is the next step after I have finished reworking all of
it.

 > - convert it to SGML

When and if I have time, but not up front on my ToDo-list.  I hope to
be able to convince Daniel Egger to help us out with this, since none
of us is very experienced with SGML/XML.

 > Comments? :)

That sounds like a lot of internal cleanup, but what about more "user
visible" changes?  Which (if any) feature requests will be
implemented?  Will the other keys still work while a movie is paused
instead of unpausing the movie?  Will Real and QT be reverse
engineered? ;-)

Diego