[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer audio only / thread revisted

Denis Hainsworth denis at cs.brandeis.edu
Thu Mar 28 17:56:41 CET 2002

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 07:34:33AM -0800, Bertrand Baudet wrote:
> Sorry for the late answer but I didn't have a broadband connection to test
> this before.
>
> By increasing the size of the cache (use -cache 40) that will fix the trouble.

Betrand, thanks so much ... obviously that fixed it.  Actually playing
around with it,  -cache 100 seems to work best so far.  the -cache option
does not appear in the usage statement.  I am not sure if it is by
design or not.  THought I would mention it.  Thanks again.

And to everyone who has worked on this player.. Thank you so much.  Its
great. Just what I was looking for.

-denis