[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Patch] Direct rendering in vo_sdl

Fredrik Kuivinen freku045 at student.liu.se
Wed Mar 13 22:51:15 CET 2002

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 12:14:55AM +0100, Felix Buenemann wrote:

> Btw. can you please rework the osd outside movie code so it can be
> enabled and disabled via a #define? It doesn't work correctly under
> win32 directx because it can't allocate the two surfaces at one time or
> dunno, at least your code cause lot's of sig11 on win32 so I'd like to
> be able to switch it on and off at compiletime.

Yes I could do it but I would rather find the bug(s). The "osd outside movie"
code don't allocate any more surfaces than the previous code or at least it
shouldn't. The surfaces it allocates are a bit larger though.

Do you have a backtrace or some something else that would be useful? How
difficult is it to compile mplayer in windows? I could try to track it down if
I manage to compile the thing.

Btw -vo sdl:dga crashes on me in XDGASetVideoMode or something like that. Other
sdl apps work fine with dga. mplayer 0.60 have same problem...

/ Fredrik Kuivinen