[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] vop scale with vo mpegpes

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Wed Aug 28 02:36:00 CEST 2002

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 07:14:16PM -0500, Joey Parrish wrote:
> Also, -vop scale=200:200 -vo mpegpes segfaulted.

The mpegpes crash goes away when you enable debugging,
but here's a backtrace without debugging info:

[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 13833)]
0x0814384f in dsputil_set_bit_exact_mmx ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0814384f in dsputil_set_bit_exact_mmx ()
#1  0x40a45aa0 in ?? ()
#2  0x000002d0 in ?? ()
#3  0x00000000 in ?? ()

I hope that's worth something...
Shall I send a full verbose log for this?
Can anyone else reproduce it?  I've only been
trying with YV12 colorspace from DVDs.

Also, I've been hacking code for a great many
hours, and I'm really ready to get off the
computer now.  So please forgive me if I haven't
sent enough information.  I'll be back tomorrow
with better information if needed.

Thanks to all,
--Joey

--