[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] vop scale

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Wed Aug 28 02:14:16 CEST 2002

Hello,

I'm getting images like this one:
  http://joey.yunamusic.com/mplayer/bad.png (124kb)
whenever I use -vop scale=200:200 (playing from a dvd)
with any of the following vo's:
  x11 gl gl2 ggi aa png jpeg vesa
vo's that do not suffer from this problem:
  xv sdl pgm

I've been unable to find an answer so far from
digging through the libvo code.

Also, -vop scale=200:200 -vo mpegpes segfaulted.

I'll submit full bugreports with verbose logs for
each of these if I need to.  Since there would be
so many, I thought I might give someone who knows
the vf_scale code a chance to look and see if
there's anything obviously wrong first.

I will certainly make a debug build and backtrace
-vo mpegpes, though.  I'll either have a patch or
a bug report for that fairly soon.

--Joey

--

"All you need is love." --Darth Vader