[MPlayer-dev-eng] Drag&Drop v2

Gregory Kovriga gkovriga at techunix.technion.ac.il
Sat Aug 10 18:52:53 CEST 2002

Hi,
how about that drag&drop patch I've sent couple of days ago? (Ponekker
wanted to check it?)
I've fixed a problem when dragging from Nautilus (checking all 3 listed
types instead of the only the first one) + support for multiple (up to
64 files should be enough I hope?) file - add them to playlist.
Here are the updated files.

Thanks,
Gregory.