[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] DVD NAV work continues...

Kees Cook mplayer at outflux.net
Mon Apr 1 22:16:46 CEST 2002

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 10:17:54PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> i have dvd with 5.1 x 480 kbit english and 2.0 192kbit hungarian audio.

Agh, okay, nevermind.  :)

> > libdvdnav's perspective, but the stream layer has continued reading
> > packets, potentially missing audio/sub packets in the process).
> it shouldn't be problem if you change audio 0.1 seconds later than nav
> packet says... but it is if you crash immediatelly then :)

Hm.  You've got a point.

> > I'm having trouble reseting the demuxer.  It really doesn't like being
> > reset.  ;)  So far I have this:
> ehh... why?????????
>
> > #define DEMUXER_RESET { \
>
> WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?
> you really suppose that it will work (and will be commited to cvs)?

You told me that if I change the stream id, I'll need to start the stream
processing.  I figured I'd try it from the demuxer level.  How should I go
about restarting the streams with the correct IDs?

> you're really braindamaged...
> os it was just yoru april 1 joke?

Nah, I was just guessing.  :)  Just looking for a way to reset things
quickly.

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net