[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mpeg2 Interlaced

Ivan Kalvatchev iive at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 20:07:53 CEST 2001

--- Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> > is 25 fps you must -fps 50. There must be more
> drastic
> > changes to fix that.
> Hmm. can interlacing be determined from the sequence
> header?
> if yes, the read_video_properties function at
> dec_video.c could
> handle this case. (double fps if interlacing flag is
> set in
> the 'picture' struct after seq. header parsing)

The situation is a bit more complex. I think that it
is possible to have full B frames and interlaced I
fields. So you could go out of sync after a while. The
best is to add one more variable ala frame_is_done,
that won't mess with drame_drop. Then sync to be
executed only if frame_is_done.
Best Regards
   Ivan Kalvachev