[MPlayer-dev-eng] audio plugin

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Nov 30 12:10:51 CET 2001

Hi,

> > On Sunday, 25. November 2001 15:39, you wrote:
> > > To test it, run:
> > > ./mplayer -aop delay -aop_delay 1024
> > I suggest using mplayers complex parameterformat: -aop delay=24:flanger=15
> > etc. so you  avoid trillions of parameters.
> > --
> > Best Regards,
> > 	Atmos
>
> I have had a look at it, good idea, But I don't know where to add the
> new config struct, cfg-mplayer.h (in the beginning before struct
> config conf[]) of cfg-common.h (at the end after struct config
> tvopts_conf[])? I guess cfg-common.h would be best? If no one
> complains I'll add it there on Sunday.

as mencoder doesn't use libao (yet), it shouldn't go to cfg-common.h

btw using libao for mencoder is a good question. it should be done for using
plugins, by implementing a dummy ao plugin somehow. but i think it's next
step, now leave it.

you should make a new config struct array at the beginning at cfg-mplayer.h
(for examples, see cfg-mencoder.h divx4opts/lameopts or common for -tv)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu