[MPlayer-dev-eng] audio plugin

Anders Johansson ajh at atri.curtin.edu.au
Fri Nov 30 12:01:12 CET 2001

Hi,

> On Sunday, 25. November 2001 15:39, you wrote:
> > To test it, run:
> > ./mplayer -aop delay -aop_delay 1024
> I suggest using mplayers complex parameterformat: -aop delay=24:flanger=15
> etc. so you  avoid trillions of parameters.
> --
> Best Regards,
> 	Atmos

I have had a look at it, good idea, But I don't know where to add the
new config struct, cfg-mplayer.h (in the beginning before struct
config conf[]) of cfg-common.h (at the end after struct config
tvopts_conf[])? I guess cfg-common.h would be best? If no one
complains I'll add it there on Sunday.

Cheers,
//Anders