[MPlayer-dev-eng] FLI File Support Complete

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Tue Nov 27 14:35:32 CET 2001

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Johannes Feigl wrote:

> for fli there is something missing, you mailed the diffs to the list,
> but didn't commit it ;-(

	FLI support should be in CVS now. Check it out.

> msvideo1:
> the is a strange "bug" ... about the half of my samples work well, but
> the other not.
> how can i decribe it ? hmmm
> some socond it works well, the when there is new scene in the video the
> out is "splitting", the upper part doesn't change, the lower part playes
> normaly ...
>
> is that bug know or should I upload a sample?

	I have no idea what the problem could be and I would sure like to
see the problem files. So far, I've really only tested the MS-VIDC support
on about 5 total files. It's not too far-fetched to think there are still
a few bugs.

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson