[MPlayer-dev-eng] FLI File Support Complete

Johannes Feigl johannes.feigl at mcse.at
Tue Nov 27 17:29:44 CET 2001

Mike Melanson wrote:

> 	FLI support should be in CVS now. Check it out.

sorry, I see the fli.c file, but I think there is also something missing
in codec-cfg.c
I tried to add fli.c, now there is no more parse error by codecs.conf
and it looks like it is playbackable, but there is only a blank window (x11)

please check again !
maybe get the CVS version ;-)

> 	I have no idea what the problem could be and I would sure like to
> see the problem files. So far, I've really only tested the MS-VIDC support
> on about 5 total files. It's not too far-fetched to think there are still
> a few bugs.

ok, well, I'll upload in the evening ... I'll tell you

mfg Johannes