[MPlayer-dev-eng] FLI File Support Complete

Johannes Feigl johannes.feigl at mcse.at
Tue Nov 27 13:36:23 CET 2001

Mike Melanson wrote:

>> hmm. i can't see fli decoder in cvs.
>> where is it?
>> it should be called from dec_video.c, not?
>

> 	Yeah, it's called fli.c and...it should have been there, though I
> see now that it isn't. Strange. CVS shouldn't have compiled without it
> (did it?). At any rate, it's there now. Weren't people testing it
> before? Did the file get blown away?

hi ...

today i've tried fli and msvideo1.

for fli there is something missing, you mailed the diffs to the list,
but didn't commit it ;-(

msvideo1:
the is a strange "bug" ... about the half of my samples work well, but
the other not.
how can i decribe it ? hmmm
some socond it works well, the when there is new scene in the video the
out is "splitting", the upper part doesn't change, the lower part playes
normaly ...

is that bug know or should I upload a sample?

mfg Johannes