[MPlayer-dev-eng] DXR3/H+ MPlayer plugin documentation draft for those interested...

David Holm dholm at telia.com
Fri Nov 2 17:57:36 CET 2001

Hi,
here is a draft of the manual I'm releasing with mplayer. Note that it
doesn't mention that you have to patch em8300 to compile mplayer with
dxr3 support since I'm not going to release another mplayer patch until
I have submitted a patch to Kuroyi (dxr3 maintainer) which I am
satisfied with and he's approved and added it to the CVS
Please correct my language, and please do it like this, reply to me
personally or to the mailinglist (might not be appreciated)
using a style like this:
"<incorrect sentence or part of it>"
"<corrected version>"
Tell me if something is missing or anything like that too ;)

//David Holm