[MPlayer-dev-eng] Another idea I forgot to mention ;)

David Holm dholm at telia.com
Fri Nov 2 17:51:14 CET 2001

Hi again,
another idea I had that I forgot to mention was that a configuration
interface using the osd would be awesome (also consider the value of
lirc in this), especially for me who is going to use my dxr3 for
playback on the tv using an unused P3 500 lying around.
Would this be hard to implement? And is there a useful configuration-api
implemented yet? (I might take on this if I have time and there is a
usable configuration-api!)

//David Holm