[Mplayer-dev-eng] MPlayer for IRIX

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon May 14 11:55:14 CEST 2001

Hi,

> >> I can also do a little work on the Solaris-parts (Sun-Video-Lib e.g.)
> >But: MPlayer was already supporting MLib, I thought ?
>
> I am not so very sure about that. Arpi, when did anybody last try to run
> MPlayer on Intel-Solaris? It's in the configure-script, but I never heard
> about anybody using it...
it's in libmpeg2, and it was in libmpeg2's original config.h, so it was
added to ./confugure too, but was never tried. i think, the files for
it already missing from source tree...

> >> gruel (the german <-> swedisch connection)
> >Ah, interesting ! Seems like the German speaking computer science
> >students have a favor for sticking to Sweden - I am from Austria, have
> >been studying here in Linköping for the last... erm ... four (four !?!?
> >Time goes) ... years :-)
>
> Ich bin nur zu Gast, ein Jahr als Doktorand in Goeteborg. Das ganze endet im
> August, weil mich das Wetter im letzten Oktober zu sehr geschockt hat, als dass
> ich noch ein Herbst hier verbringen wollte... Ausserdem bin ich Mathematiker,
> nicht Informatiker ;-p
Hey, what about mplayer-dev-ger ? :)

BTW we are using german on the IRC channel sometimes :)
at least most of us speaks it (i learned it 8 years ago, and forget
almost everyting but still understand many things)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu