[MPlayer-dev-eng] CS-ACELP

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Mon Dec 31 21:49:40 CET 2001

Hi team,
	I just thought I'd check one last time: Does anyone have source
code for the (say it with me) Conjugate Structure Algebraic Code Excited
Linear Prediction algorithm. This is a.k.a. G.729. It's interesting that
many documents make vague references to source code being publically
available, and acelp.net has a source package your can download which
turned out to be just a closed source Pentium-compiled library.

	So far, I've never seen the source code for the algorithm, and I
just wanted to check if anyone else had before I move on.

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson