[MPlayer-dev-eng] CS-ACELP

Dylan Perry dylanp at tekniche.com.au
Mon Dec 31 23:14:33 CET 2001

Hi,

I've got is the reference code for the G.723.1 codec, which is available
from here (G.729 is a bit further down the list):
http://www.itu.int/publications/itu-t/list-t-soft.html

If I remember correctly you can register and get three
"complimentary" downloads, after that I think they ask for money.

Dylan Perry