[MPlayer-dev-eng] NuppelVideo

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Wed Dec 26 18:02:20 CET 2001

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, Panagiotis Issaris wrote:

> I use NuppelVideo as my main realtime recording tool and want
> to know if anyone on this list has allready tried porting the
> codec to mplayer.

	I've never, ever heard of NuppelVideo. It's entirely possible
that it could be incorporated into MPlayer. But first, we need two things:
1) Sample media: It sounds like you can provide plenty of this. Is the
media stored in a common multimedia format, like AVI, ASF, or MOV?
2) A working decoder: Either an open source decoder or a Win32 binary
codec file.

	Can you provide these? Then we can look at adding support.
--
	-Mike Melanson