[Mplayer-dev-eng] Re: [patch] Debian cleanup

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Thu Aug 23 19:10:33 CEST 2001

> I actually thought about that. Testing/Woody has debhelper 3.0.40 in it,
 hmm, but potato has 2.0.86(?), and I'm not following woody too closely.

> dh_installmanpages since dh_installman was introduced in debhelper
> 3.0.0.
seems like it.. now I wonder what /usr/bin/dh_installman is doing on my
potato...
So installmanpages it is. Now i actually don't know what to do with this,
on one hand I would assume that any desktop machine would be running
something more then potato, but if so, how come there are so many
"Where can I find X 4.x.x  packages for potato?"

> when you build with dpkg-buildpackage, but since our users should use
> debian/rules binary it needed to be there.
it's to avoid:
dpkg-source: warning: source directory `./main' is not
<sourcepackage>-<upstreamversion> `mplayer-0.18'