[Mplayer-dev-eng] [patch] Debian cleanup, part 2

André Dahlqvist andre.dahlqvist at telia.com
Thu Aug 23 19:59:50 CEST 2001

Dariusz Pietrzak <dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl> wrote:

>  Andre - please test your patches just a little.

I know:-) To my defence I added the "Warning: untested" tag to it before I
ran off to the university.

> Anyhow man file now ends up in the right place.

Good.

> So until some time later installdocs DOCS/* will do just fine.

Ok, agreed. A simple solution to get rid of the CVS stuff would be to use
dh_installdocs `find DOCS/ | grep -v CVS`. It does not exclude stuff like
example.conf which should be excluded (installed into the examples
directory by another command) but it takes out most of the unneeded stuff.
find is part of the findutils package (which has Priority: required) so it
does not add a build-dependency either.

Something like "dh_installdocs `find DOCS/ -name *.html` would of course be
cool once we're all "htmlized".
--

André Dahlqvist <andre.dahlqvist at telia.com>