[MPlayer-cygwin] Win32 gui updates

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Mar 9 10:20:51 CET 2006

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 03:07:38AM -0500, Erik Lunchpail wrote:

> > I'd say make the changes I suggested above and send this to dev-eng
> > for
> > a bigger audience of reviewers.
>
> I've integrated all of those. The *.orig in the gui Makefile was just
> for consistency I suppose, since linux removes *~, but I removed it
> just as well.

OK, please break the SRCS line with \ in the Makefile.

> I've just done quite an overhaul of the code/yet another round of bug
> fixes, so as long as any new major bugs don't show up, i'll send it off
> to dev-eng.

One small thing after looking over the code, please fix the spelling of
MPlayer anywhere.  While writing mplayer (all lowercase) is sometimes
forgivable, Mplayer (capital M without capital P) is most definitely a
criminal offense.

Also, it seems that the Windows GUI is under LGPL, I don't see why it
shouldn't be GPL.  In any case, please fix the outdated license header
everywhere, it has changed slightly, the license is now called "GNU Lesser
General Public License", not "GNU Library General Public License" and
the address of the FSF has changed.

Diego