[MPlayer-cygwin] Win32 gui updates

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 10:54:40 CET 2006

> OK, please break the SRCS line with \ in the Makefile.

Okay

> One small thing after looking over the code, please fix the spelling
> of
> MPlayer anywhere.  While writing mplayer (all lowercase) is sometimes
> forgivable, Mplayer (capital M without capital P) is most definitely
> criminal offense.

Changed to MPlayer throughout.

> Also, it seems that the Windows GUI is under LGPL, I don't see why it
> shouldn't be GPL.  In any case, please fix the outdated license

I was always under the assumption it was always GPL, since it's based
on Sascha's original gui. See:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.cygwin/1309

In any case, Gianluigi added the copyright notices, so i'll have to
confer with him to make sure before doing any License changes.

Regards,
Erik