[MPlayer-cygwin] Win32 gui updates

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 09:07:38 CET 2006

> I'd say make the changes I suggested above and send this to dev-eng
> for
> a bigger audience of reviewers.
>
> Diego

I've integrated all of those. The *.orig in the gui Makefile was just
for consistency I suppose, since linux removes *~, but I removed it
just as well.

I've just done quite an overhaul of the code/yet another round of bug
fixes, so as long as any new major bugs don't show up, i'll send it off
to dev-eng.

Here's the latest for now. *Hopefully* this fixes video aspects. As the
sub-window is fairly new, I expected there would've been some issues.
It should properly set/maintain aspects, and as well, accept any
aspects specified on the commandline (-aspect.) Left and middle button
mouse events as specified in input.conf should work now too.

Regards,
Erik