[MPlayer-cygwin] MPlayer GUI?

Jérémie Lumbroso jeremie at lumbroso.fr
Sun Jul 10 19:52:23 CEST 2005

Dear zeitnot & Diego,

Thank you very much for getting back to me so quickly on this!!

I tried out all the progs you pointed me to, and the last one I tried, the port by Gianluigi Tiesi is perfect!!!!

I feel tears trickling down my face I'm so happy. :-) We both know it, WMP is horrible  (it's like the deformed child of a Swiss army knife and a Dolby 3.2 installation).

I hear of this person, which we'll hypothetically call Samuel Winter, and I wonder ... is there anyway to get the official Windows port going? *opens small, torn wallet* No?

I'm really grateful I finally found a perfect media player,

Thanks again!

Jérémie