[MPlayer-cygwin] Using mplayer with another app + problemswithstdin

Chris Taylor chris at equate.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 21 17:04:48 CEST 2004

> Or if I want to build it myself, is there a guide on the
> steps involved?

See this message:
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cygwin/2004-July/001195.html

The guide is slightly out of date, and incomplete, but I don't have time to
work on it at the moment.. I hopefully will soon, but I have things in my
own life to sort out currently.
I have a nagging feeling that the guide assumes you have the gtk packages
installed.. If you have any problems, let us/me know.
GTK1/GNOME1 packages can be found by adding
http://cygnome.sourceforge.net/install as a mirror in cygwin's setup
program.
GTK2/GNOME2 packages are at http://cygnome2.sourceforge.net/install , though
a number of these have been integrated into cygwin now.

Chris