[MPlayer-cygwin] Joey's Cygwin package

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Aug 14 11:51:25 CEST 2003

Hi!

Joey, I'd write this to you in private, but I thought this might
interest a few more people here...

I tried out your MPlayer package yesterday and I have to say it's very
nice.  I even installed it on a friend's computer and he has been quite
content with it.

I have two suggestions, though.

1) Could you add an option like "open fullscreen" to the context menu?
I think this would be a nice goodie.

2) Could you compile the package with --with-codecsdir=codecs and add a
codecs subdirectory to dir where MPlayer gets installed?  This way I
could easily drop codecs into that directory (or you might even provide
them with your package) and MPlayer could also play QT and Real files.
These file types should be added to the file type dialog on installation
then.

Diego