[MEncoder-users] With time honoured always working alsa settings no more audio with mencoder...

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Nov 4 14:31:58 CET 2012

Miroslav Rovis <m.rovis <at> inet.hr> writes:

> Pls., anyone, don't mind my talkativeness

On the contrary:
At least I will not follow links into different forums
(and from a very quick look, I was unable to find
out what goes wrong: On ffmpeg-user, you reported an
audio problem, how is that related to mencoder?),
please post all necessary information here.

If your problem is also reproducible with mplayer,
please post on mplayer-users.

Sorry, Carl Eugen