[MEncoder-users] problem hardcoding subtitles with OS X

Panichi Massimiliano max.panichi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:58:48 CEST 2010

Il giorno 29/mar/10, alle ore 16:43, Laine Lee ha scritto:

> On 3/28/10 12:49 PM, "Panichi Massimiliano" <max.panichi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I'll bet it's a fontconfig requirement that's getting in your way.
> You'll
> probably need more details than I can readily provide, but if you'll
> install
> some open source type and font utilities with a package manager such
> as Fink
> or MacPorts (unless you have more experience with this sort of thing
> than I
> - most experienced open source enthusiasts frown on using those
> types of
> solutions, and that's an understatement), you may have better success.

./configure --prefix=/usr/local --enable-x264 --with-sdl-config=/opt/
local/bin/sdl-config

Checking for bitmap font support ... yes
Checking for freetype >= 2.0.9 ... yes
Checking for fontconfig ... yes
Checking for SSA/ASS support ... yes

   Enabled optional drivers:
     Input: dvdnav(internal) ftp tv libdvdcss(internal)
dvdread(internal) vcd network
     Codecs: libschroedinger libdirac x264 xvid libdv
libavcodec(internal) qtx real xanim win32 faad2(internal) faac libdca
libmpeg2(internal) mp3lib(internal) libtheora tremor(internal) twolame
libmad liblzo
     Audio output: coreaudio openal sdl mpegpes(file)
     Video output: sdl pnm matrixview opengl corevideo quartz
mpegpes(file) xv x11 xover yuv4mpeg md5sum tga

   Disabled optional drivers:
     Input: vstream pvr radio tv-v4l2 tv-v4l1 tv-dshow live555 nemesi
cddb cdda dvb smb
     Codecs: libopencore_amrwb libopencore_amrnb musepack liba52 speex
toolame gif OpenJPEG
     Audio output: sun alsa jack pulse nas esd arts oss v4l2 ivtv dxr2
     Video output: zr zr2 v4l2 ivtv dxr3 dxr2 vesa gif89a jpeg fbdev
svga caca aa ggi xmga mga xvidix winvidix cvidix 3dfx dga vdpau xvmc
dfbmga directfb bl xvr100 tdfx_vid wii s3fb tdfxfb

it seems OK.