[MEncoder-users] color palette

Matyas mplayer.list at sustik.com
Sat Sep 26 15:25:16 CEST 2009

I noticed that the encoded material (x264, but I am not sure that
matters here) has less red in it.

It seems that higher crf setting did not improve on this, and I
do not want to go to the higher setting anyway, because I am happy
with the size/detail otherwise.

I do cropping and scaling of the 1080i source, I use the values
discovered by cropdetect, I hope that is enough consideration not to
mess up the colors.

Could someone suggest what to tweek in this situation?

Thanks,
Matyas
-
Every hardware eventually breaks.  Every software eventually works.