[MEncoder-users] color palette

Matyas mplayer.list at sustik.com
Sat Sep 26 21:18:54 CEST 2009

I also scale with the Lanczos scaler.  I tried without scaling and the
colors are matching the original (at least I do not see difference).

So this may have to do with scaling.  Here is my filter list:

crop=1904:1072:10:8,yadif,hqdn3d=2:1:2,softskip,scale=960:540:0:0:7,harddup

(and I use -sws 9)
I wrote that red is missing, but the color difference depends on frame.  I
just noticed a more yellowish background region on the encoded material.
When I left out the scale step, the color was the same.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Matyas
-
Every hardware eventually breaks.  Every software eventually works.