[MEncoder-users] Making PS3-compatible videos with MEncoder

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:08:28 CET 2009

Grozdan wrote:
> you don't have to dig through the script. Just configure a, say, video file
> and save the settings to the batch file when asked. Open the batch file and
> you'll have all your PS3 settings
I'm using Windows right now and I can't get it working with MinGW.

If someone can give me a basic set of options for MEncoder that will
produce a PS3-compatible video, that would really help. I can then see
what's wrong with my current set (it could even be something other than
x264 options causing the problem).