[MEncoder-users] Converting H.264-AVC 1920 X 1080 to mpeg-2

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Wed Feb 18 22:09:34 CET 2009

* L Lee on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 14:22:36 -0600
> James Hastings-Trew helped my find an executable for Mac OS X called
> movtoy4m that allowed me to pipe these files to mencoder. Thanks again,
> James!
>
> The movtoy4m executable is common to many Mac video conversion solutions,
> two of which are FilmRedux and PunyVid (http://www.transcoder-redux.com/).

You can also use qttoy4m of mjpegtools. You should have that
already as you are referring to mplex later.

\black\trash movie    _C O W B O Y_  _C A N O E_  _C O M A_
Ein deutscher Western/A German Western
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc.html
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc-en.html