[MEncoder-users] Converting H.264-AVC 1920 X 1080 to mpeg-2

L Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 18 22:36:10 CET 2009

On 2/18/09 3:09 PM, "Christian Ebert" <blacktrash at gmx.net> wrote:

> You can also use qttoy4m of mjpegtools. You should have that
> already as you are referring to mplex later.

Thanks. My configuration output for mjpegtools includes this line:

configure:   - Quicktime playback/recording  : false

Does that mean no qttoy4m?

I don't have libquicktime and don't anticipate getting it installed because
I don't think I can compile it without Fink, and I can't let Fink handle my
x264, because the Fink version is too old.

Do you know why I can't render my video-only content to an mpeg-2 stream
that isn't muxed?

Laine Lee