[MEncoder-users] rip dvd to mkv, ogm, mp4 script

Martin Matusiak numerodix at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 21:26:23 CEST 2008

Not trying to steal Federico's thunder here, but since you're having
issues with undvd..

Stroller made good points in his reply.

I should add that I've decided to port undvd to perl for various
reasons, and it will be released very shortly. This will eliminate
various accidental dependencies and leave just the things (like dd,
mplayer) that undvd really needs from the outside environment.

As far as Macs are concerned, I don't have one and I know next to
nothing about the environment it comes with (does it have things like
perl?). In general I do try to test the code fairly well, but in this
case I don't have a way of doing it.

Martin