[MEncoder-users] Mencoder doesn't work when called from PHP

Apple7777 applepro7777 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 23:47:23 CET 2008

Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> On Jan 18, 2008 11:12 PM, Apple7777 <applepro7777 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > Anyone please?
> >
> > I've also tried to create shell script that runs mencoder and execute this
> > script from PHP, but it still doesn't work. When I execute same shell script
> > from shell, everything works fine.
>
> I think it has to the with the fact that mplayer prints some stuff on
> the console and/or interacts with the console. Options like
> -noconsoleinput and -really-quiet (minus the typos I may have
> introduced in their name) should help.
>
> The archives of this list has more details about it. It's a recurrent question.
>
> Guillaume

Thanks for answer.

I've tried -really-quiet, but it still doesn't work. :( I've googled for
-noconsoleinput option, but found nothing. I guess it's wrong name...

Also, when I search this group for PHP, I can't find same problem discussed. :(
When you said about archive did you mean gmane.comp.video.mencoder.user group?