[MEncoder-users] Mencoder doesn't work when called from PHP

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 23:24:20 CET 2008

Hello,

On Jan 18, 2008 11:12 PM, Apple7777 <applepro7777 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone please?
>
> I've also tried to create shell script that runs mencoder and execute this
> script from PHP, but it still doesn't work. When I execute same shell script
> from shell, everything works fine.

I think it has to the with the fact that mplayer prints some stuff on
the console and/or interacts with the console. Options like
-noconsoleinput and -really-quiet (minus the typos I may have
introduced in their name) should help.

The archives of this list has more details about it. It's a recurrent question.

Guillaume
--
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
 -- Napoleon Bonaparte