[MEncoder-users] H.264 video encoding timing

David Smith dcsmith2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 21:25:45 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Gawen ARAB <gawen at gawgle.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm playing with mencoder and H.264 to generate flash readable video.

How do you get mencoder-generated h.264 to play in Flash?  I still have not
figured that out.  I have Flash 9+ installed on my PC, and I also have
Mplayer of course.  What do I do with h.264 output?  Doesn't it need a flv
extension?  I have tried with other extensions but they don't play in
Mplayer.  Does the Adobe Flash installed on my computer contain a player, or
do I simply have to embed it in HTML?  Thanks.