[MEncoder-users] Frame duplication issue

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Fri May 25 17:18:26 CEST 2007

Lukas Österreicher wrote:

>Hello.

you have just hijacked a thread. Don't do it

>I have a .ts (transport stream) file captured from
>digital satellite containing h.264 video and ac3 audio.
>
>When processing I often get the message
>"1 duplicate frame(s)!"
>
>I'm not sure what that means (maybe somebody can explain),
>only what it results in.
>
>See the log in the attached file for detail.
>It seems -noskip does not alter handling in any way.
>
>What I am doing (or trying to) is demuxing video
>and audio streams and go on processing them based
>on those.
>(I use "mencoder souce.ts -of rawaudio -ovc copy -oac copy -o
>audio.ac3" and "mencoder souce.ts -of rawvideo -ovc copy -oac copy -o
>audio.264")

with that mess why do you expect do get something useful?
you should either remux with -ovc copy -o x.avi or, even better,
use ffmpeg

 Sponsor:
 In REGALO 'Meravigliosa Creatura' la super hit di GIANNA NANNINI
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?midf15&d%-5