[MEncoder-users] help with creating avi from jpegs

Lee Birch birch.lee at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:18:57 CEST 2007

Hi Joey:

Sorry for the delayed response.  I greatly appreciate your help!

If you are still willing to help...

I went back to my source material and hammered out a better way to create my
individual images.  Now I have pngs of much higher quality to start with.

You asked my target bitrate?  I don't know.  I know bitrate affects file
size - but in my trials I can't seem to pick a number that works better than
any other for quality.

Many of these files will be used by me in presentations directly; others
will be accessed across a slow network.

I tried your command line suggestion:  The quality is good.  Will you still
help me tweak the lavc options?

Thank-you.

--Lee