[MEncoder-users] Help with Floating Point Exception Error

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Sun Jun 25 10:15:31 CEST 2006

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:09:56 -0700
jer <mencoder at jer-peterson.com> wrote:

> This negates the possibility of  using any kind of pvr with the ivtv
> drivers unless I make a script

That's not rocket science.  In fact, it's downright trivial.

And MythTV, at least, has built-in support for IVTV and the PVR* cards.
I'm surprised Freevo doesn't.

> I have searched and searched on my own for three weeks and now I  am
> at a loss of what to do.  Any advice would be appreciated.

I'd suggest the Freevo mailing lists, since this has very little to do
with Mencoder.  Surely many other Freevo users have had to address this
same issue, and have solutions.