[MEncoder-users] sony psp format

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 15:19:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 6/20/06, Tamas SZERB <toma at rulez.org> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> Do anybody know how to convert to sony psp format a video? I'm not
> familiar with mencoder, but I used to use the following command to
> convert the video with ffmpeg:
>
> ffmpeg -i <input file> -f psp -title <title> -r 29.970030 -s 320x240
> -b 768 -ar 24000 -ab 64 <output file>
>
> where input file, title, output file are what you think. ;)

Here is what a search of the archives should have told you (should you
have searched):

mencoder -oac lavc -ovc lavc -of lavf -lavcopts
aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=mpeg4:acodec=aac -af lavcresample=24000 -vf
harddup -lavfopts
format=psp:i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -ofps
30000/1001

also note that the width * height must be <= 64000 and both must be
multiplies of 16

The title should be set with option: -info name=...

Note that I can't test any of this, as I don't have a PSP (but if
anyone wants to offer one to me, I wouldn't mind ;-)

Guillaume
--
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
 -- Winston Churchill