[MEncoder-users] reg: Mencoder A-V out of sync

mallikarjun mallik_vijaya at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 15:45:24 CEST 2006

      I am using mencoder_pre8 along with x264 lib to encode mpegts with mpeg2 to mpegts h264 codec.
    the problem is it is going outof sync even i use -ss 1 option for mplayer.
    the timestamps it is showing while playing is proper but going out of sync.

    the command i used is

    mencoder -of lavf -lavfopts  format=mpegts:i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -ovc  x264 -oac lavc -lavcopts acodec=mp2:abitrate=32 -x264encopts  bitrate=450 -o outfile.ts infile.ts

   one  more problem i am facing is when is encoded this file and play with  mplayer_pre8 it playing @50 FPS.but mplayer_pre7 is playing perfect.

    thank u
    ramu