[MEncoder-users] Problem converting a mpeg-ps file to avi

Tobias Schmetzer tobias.schmetzer at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Sat Jul 16 10:29:12 CEST 2005

El vie, 15-07-2005 a las 01:54 -0700, RC escribió:
> You're still leaving out important information.  Never-the-less, your
> problem is obvious.

I was trying not to spam mailinglist, sorry. Next time I'll put all
infos.

> Either you've got an old codecs.conf file somewhere, or you're
> encoding
> with 1.0pre7 and trying to play it back with an earlier version.

Thank you, you were right. I didn't put the players version number. It
was the same version. The Problem was: It had an outdated codecs.conf.

As far as I remember, formerly this file was necesary. Obviously this
isn't the case anymore as the FAQ tells us.
But anyway nobody told me meanwhile to delete it. And it was the most
actual version I could find.

Tobias