[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG configure FAILD

盛金鹿 goshawking at vip.qq.com
Fri Jul 20 12:55:13 EEST 2018

HI:

1.I can’t use root to install it.

2.I install lame  not in "/user/local/lib"  and to other directory.
for example:/app/user/lame
then I setting PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LASM_HOME=/app/user/lame
export PATH=$PATH:$LASM_HOME/bin

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LASM_HOME/bin:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
In .bash_profile
3. When I run commond
 ./configure --prefix=/app/user/ffmpeg --enable-shared --enable-libmp3lame That has error :ERROR: libmp3lame >= 3.98.3 not found If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net. Include the log file "ffbuild/config.log" produced by configure as this will help solve the problem.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks!